Online marketing advice, online marketing advice for start-ups, freelancers and SMEs
During assignments for SMEs and start-ups we often see that the on-line marketing activity could be improved. On-line marketing is not a stand-alone activity but must be well embedded in the business plan and marketing plan. Online marketing is therefore a subset of marketing and within that social media and website are the most important.
When Online Marketing Advice?
Grow+ can help with on-line marketing advice if the digital / internet sales channel is or will be important for your company and if the revenues are now disappointing. There may be a number of situations where it makes sense to contact Grow+:
- There are no on-line marketing communications such as a website or social media footprint yet
- The company wants to grow internationally in countries outside the home market
- The company wants to grow towards other customer groups than the current customers
- There are on-line marketing communications, but they are not effective enough (not enough responses)
- There are enough reactions, but the quality of the reactions is not at the desired level
- The on-line activities and off-line activities interfere with each other
More information about Grow+ services, such as interim management, change management, (strategic) advice, business scan, crisis consulting, online marketing advice & coaching, can be found under Solutions .
More general information about online marketing advice and other solutions can be found under on line marketing advice.