Determining, implementing and evaluating a new direction
During this phase, the plans are implemented. It is important to create support. To this end, we work closely with entrepreneurs, investors, management and employees. This ensures involvement in, among other things, the selection and prioritization of actions and the establishment of performance indicators (KPI's).
This is also the step that organizations often find the most difficult. It raises questions such as:
- How do you translate the strategy into a concrete action plan?
- What role do employees play?
- Who does what in the implementation of the plan?
- When do we roll out the plan?
- When does evaluation take place? How will you adjust the plan?
Ultimately everyone is on board and participates. The tasks are divided and performed. Until the right direction has been taken and everyone has found his / her adapted place in the organization, an iterative evaluation will take place. The process is improved during this evaluation. Implementing the right strategy is therefore not a static but a dynamic process.